Erva Baden, the founder of the Soul Restoration Journey, is a contemporary shaman who weaves together various healing modalities with compassion and humor to journey with folks who are committed to their own path of deep healing and transformation.
She is a Reiki master and has more than 25 years of experience in facilitating deep emotional process and release work nationally and internationally in men’s, women’s, and mixed-gender circles. She has also studied energy work, chakra healing, and core shamanic techniques under the direction of internationally recognized teachers.
For the past several years she has focused on trauma recovery and the epigenetic changes caused by trauma, particularly the inter-generational effects of trauma experienced by one’s ancestors.
She is currently focusing her work on assisting people to reclaim their lives and to restore their souls’ radiance from the epigenetic effects of the traumas of racism.
Certification and Training History
- Pathwork Teacher
- Woman Within International – Certified Senior Facilitator
- Usui Reiki Master – Certification
- Anodea Judith, Chakra Training – Certification
- Donna Eden – Certified Energy Healer
- Lakeside Institute – Trauma Awareness
- Sandra Ingerman – Shamanism/Soul Retrieval
- Alberto Villoldo – Shamanism